Published on February 8th, 2013 | by G. Bargas, Managing Editor
Konami Wants You to Rock out with Raiden and Meet Developers
We are just a little over a week away from the launch of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in North America. To prep fans for the excitement of the game, Konami has announced three stops around the world to get a little bit closer to Raiden’s blades. So, what’s the big deal about these stops? Here’s your chance to meet two Producers that have worked on the upcoming hack’n’slash.
During these stops fans will have the opportunity to get signatures and meet Producer Mr. Yuji Korekado from Kojima Productions and Mr. Atsushi Inaba from PlatinumGames. If you are lucky enough to make it to the event in Universal City, Calif. on Feb. 18, the first 150 people will get invited to a concert at the Hard Rock Café. There, fans will enjoy performances from Jamie Chsitopherson accompanied by an orchestra as they do songs from the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Here is the skinny for each event and location details:
• WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
• WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
• WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
• WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
• WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
• WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
• WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
• WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
• WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance launches Feb. 19 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.