Published on October 11th, 2012 | by Derek Strickland, Contributor
Revelade Revolution Offers Quake Style FPS Action for Free
Revelade Revolution from Intercooler Games is a fast-paced zombie survival shooter that puts emphasis on reaction time and awareness as well as accurate aiming. The general aspects of the game include Quake-style mechanics coupled with Doom-esque survival action, blended with a basic shooter HUD that includes targeting reticles, on-screen mini-map, ammo count, and Counter-Strike style kill updates in the corner.
- Non-Stop Fast-Paced Action – In the vein of the classic Quake series, players can expect non-stop FPS action with something always around the next corner, providing enthralling multiplayer that never has a dull moment.
- Bots – Hone your skills against simulated bots and practice your headshots before taking on the hordes of undead.
- Multiple Gametypes – From Capture the Flag to Survival Mode, this fast-paced FPS has something for everyone. Be a lone wolf in Free For All deathmatches or ally with other players in Team play: the choice is up to you!
- Huge Arsenal of Weaponry – Everyone knows that the guns make the shooter, and Revelade Revolution has quite an impressive array of firepower including pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, and explosive weapons like flamethrowers and rocket launchers to wreak havoc on the battleground.
- Four Unique Classes – Akin to the classic Team Fortress games, this PC Indie includes four classes–Offensive, Defense, Stealth and Medic–that have their own weapon loadouts and special abilities to utilize in battle.
- Built-in IRC Chat – Talk to your teammates on the fly and keep up with the action with IRC integration.
While this upcoming PC Indie is only in its alpha stage, you can still download the build and it and try it out for yourself. Major features in Revelade Revolution include
Revelade Revolution is scheduled for release on Oct. 31, 2012 and will be free-to-play on PC. For more information and videos of the game in action, check out the game’s official Mod DB page.