Published on June 26th, 2012 | by Cameron Woolsey
Dust 514 Mercenary Pack Buyers Get Beta Access June 28
Starting today gamers who purchase the Mercenary Pack, a $19.99 content pack, for CCP Games’ upcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive free-to-play MMO shooter, Dust 514, will gain access to the closed beta. CCP Games has said that the beta will run through the summer.
Of course buying the pack comes with more than just beta access, it also includes $50 worth of content that can be used in-game.
The content pack includes (from the press release):
- 4,000 Aurum ($20 value) – the in-game currency for DUST 514 that you can buy in the PS Store
- 30-Day Active Skill Booster – increases earned Skill Points (SP) by 50%
- ‘Dragonfly’ Scout Dropsuit – a uniquely designed armor with unlimited use
- ‘Toxin’ ICD-9 Submachine Gun with unlimited use and a custom skin
- HK4M Shotgun x 50
- Hacked Drop Uplink x 50 – allows players to create on-the-spot spawn points for their teammates
- Fused Locus Grenade x 50
- 1.5dn Myofibril Stimulant x 50 – offers players a temporary melee damage boost against opponents
- All Access Beta Pass – allows players to participate in every Beta Event, as well as additional play sessions during off weekends
The Mercenary Pack will be available in Europe on June 27.