Jagged Alliance: Back in Action Coming this October
In the latest in the Jagged Alliance series of RTS games, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action challenges players to defeat the evil dictator of the island nation of Arulco. Players must hire teams of mercenaries and use strategy to take him out once and for all. Just don’t screw it up like that whole “Castro” thing. Man, were our faces red! Hoo, boy.
Details from the release:
* Liberate the people, topple the dictator- Engage in a massive, non-linear ground campaign to free the oppressed people of the gorgeously-rendered fictitious country of Arulco, assembling your own motley crew of mercenaries to get the job done
* Become a complete commander- Prowess in strategy and tactics is not enough; can you master the intricacies of RPG-like character development, a challenging economy and the logistics to keep your troops supplied- and strike at the right time with the right skills and proper weapons?
* Think through strategy, then watch your plans unfold or crumble in real time- An innovative “plan & go” combat system combines turn-based planning with dynamic RTS execution
* Misfits and section 8, to the front of the line- Assemble your own combat squad from dozens of unique mercenaries, each with a detailed personality profile, including likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses and character flaws
* The more the merrier – Simultaneously control multiple squads to flank the enemy from multiple sides as you try your hand at advanced combat tactics