Published on October 13th, 2015 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder0
Jackbox Party Pack 2 Launches Today; Hilarity Ensues
Those of us that have had the privilege of playing any of the games in the original Jackbox Party Pack know full well how awesome and fun this series is. If you haven’t had the pleasure, you may want to consider it, because like You Don’t Know Jack, this series of games brings the funny — and the fun that goes along with it.
Jackbox Party Pack 2 includes three new games and two returning favorites, and just like its predecessor the players can use their mobile devices to log in and play both locally and from afar. The new games in the pack include:
- Bidiots: This 3-6 player game features an art auction where players draw using their touchscreens.
- Earwax: This 3-8 player game challenges players to match prompts with the best sound effects from their personal stashes.
- Bomb Corp.: For 1-4 players, this one is a competition to try & avoid being blown to tiny bits.
Returning to the party are two games that Party Pack owners will know well:
- Fibbage: This 2-8 player bluffing game features over 500 questions — more than 2x the amount of the first game!
- Quiplash XL: For 3-8 players, this is a combination of everything from the original Quiplash, the first Quip Pack and over 100 entirely new prompts.
In other words, this pack is bound to be just as fun, if not moreso, than the original Party Pack.
Launch Trailer below: