Published on September 10th, 2013 | by Cameron Woolsey
Ubisoft Announces Rayman Fiesta Run
Ubisoft’s Digital Days event has been hammering out game reveals left and right today. But it wouldn’t be a Ubisoft party if Rayman didn’t show up, which is why it is no surprise that the company has revealed Rayman Fiesta Run, a new platformer for smartphones and tablets.
Rayman Fiesta Run takes cues from Rayman Jungle Run, except with a spicy twist. The game stars the iconic Rayman has he hops on limes, wallops piñatas and swings on red peppers in the new Fiesta World. Like Child of Light, Rayman Fiesta Run is powered by the UBIArt Framework graphics engine.
- Indulge in 75+ levels – You’ve never seen hot pepper disco balls and party favors like this before… Four new worlds welcome you for the festivities! Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island!
- Discover New Powers – Rayman Fiesta Run gets groovy with new powers like swimming, shrinking on the fly into a tiny hero and the powerful Super Punch!
- Beware the Invasion! – Get ready for even more challenges in Invasion Mode where more traps and enemies await!
- Enjoy Gorgeous Graphics! – The Art gets even prettier with new lighting system and more depth of field… Rayman Fiesta Run puts on the polish, thanks to UBIArt Framework enhancements.
- Challenge Your Friends – Share your activities, post your achievements on Facebook, and follow your friends on the world map.
- Get it perfect! – Collect Lums to get digital rewards and power-ups and take advantage of Heart, Punch and Hint bonuses to achieve a perfect level!
Rayman Fiesta Run will be available this fall on smartphones and tablets.