Published on August 30th, 2013 | by Cameron Woolsey
Borderlands 2 Level Cap Increases Next Week with DLC
The next downloadable content pack for Borderlands 2 will be released on September 2, Gearbox said in a recent community post. Along with the content will come a new level cap of 72.
Next week vault hunters will be able to get their hands on the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge, which adds new missions, mods, skins, heads and weapons. The list of content available is below:
- Raises level cap by 11, for a new level cap of 72 when combined with the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- A challenging new map and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak.
- Powerful new Legendary class mods and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons.
- The ability to unlock overpowered enemies for more powerful loot.
- New heads and skins to unlock.
“Packed full of ultra-powerful enemies, Raid on Digistruct Peak is an unrelenting gauntlet for Pandora’s toughest to prove their mettle,” the post said. “Those that defeat the challenge at Level 72 will earn rewards unlike anything Borderlands 2 players have seen before – most notably, the ability to wield insane loot that exceeds the Level 72 cap (imagine what the stats on a Level 80 Conference Call look like) …and face even harder foes.”
The pack will be available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Source: Gearbox Community