Published on November 8th, 2012 | by Derek Strickland, Contributor
Pre-Order Crysis 3 Today to Get the New Hunter Edition
In the new Crysis 3 Hunter Edition trailer recently released by EA, gamers get to see in-game footage of the new Hunter Mode in Crytek’s upcoming continuation in their award-winning franchise. Crysis 3‘s Hunter Mode introduces a brand new fast-paced and immersive gametype to the game’s already heart-pounding multiplayer, giving players the chance to become the ultimate predator and utilize the signature stealthiness of the powerful Nanosuit technology.
“Featuring five two-minute rounds, Hunter mode is 2 vs. 10 on console (2 vs. 14 on PC) and starts off by pitting 2 Hunters against CELL Troopers. Outfitted with enhanced Nanosuits and armed with the all-new Predator composite bow, Hunters must stalk CELL Troopers, systematically taking them out one by one.
The twist is that once a CELL Trooper is killed, they respawn as a Hunter, slowly tipping the balance until the round ends or there are no CELL Troopers left.” — Official EA Press Release
Gamers who pre-order Crysis 3 can obtain the tactical advantages that come with the Hunter Edition, which grants players access to the following on day zero:
- The deadly Predator Bow with unique weapon skin
- The “all-seeing” Recon Arrow
- Players start off at level 5 in multiplayer, allowing them to evolve faster than their prey
- Immediate access to the silent & deadly “Hunter” Nanosuit module, a powerful perk that perfectly compliments the Predator Bow
- Digital access to the original first Crysis game that launched the franchise
Pre-orders for Crysis 3 are now available for $59.99. Crysis 3 is scheduled to launch in February 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. For more information please visit the game’s official website.