Published on November 8th, 2012 | by Derek Strickland, Contributor
Demo for Sci-Fi RPG Drox Operative is Now Available
Soldak Entertainment has made its mark in the world of PC Indies with their outstanding Depths of Peril series, and if you read our official Din’s Curse review, then you’re already acquainted with Soldak’s mastery of the role-playing genre. With their newest sci-fi intergalactic release Drox Operative, gamers can travel throughout the universe and explore hundreds of planets while recruiting aliens and engage in enthralling and unique combat.
If this sounds like something that’s right up your alley, be sure to try out the newly released demo for Drox Operative that’s now available at Soldak’s official website and try it out for yourself. The file itself is only 120 mb, making it a lightweight and easily accessible for all gamers.
If you’re not familiar with Drox Operative, here’s an official quote from Soldak as well as a rundown of the features included in their upcoming game:
“Drox Operative is a starship action RPG with warring alien races, fierce space battles, a dynamic, evolving galaxy, and co-op multiplayer for Windows and Mac.” –Soldak Entertainment’s official website
- Exploration of a huge, dynamic and constantly-evolving galaxy.
- Every game is unique and different with randomized galaxy sectors, with different monsters, ship components, quests and races.
- Engage in an intergalactic war between many different alien races.
- Hundreds of different starships to battle against.
- Customize your very own starship with a multitude of components, ship parts, weapons, and other helpful additions.
- Man your ship with the best crew members in the galaxy.
- Join your friends via online co-op multiplayer for enjoyable sci-fi adventures.
- An impressive and in-depth story arc that spans decades, culminating an in intergalactic war between many different races and cultures.
Drox Operative is currently in it’s beta stage and has no scheduled or definite release date. It will be available for PC and Mac, and for more information please visit Soldak’s official website.