Published on October 30th, 2012 | by Derek Strickland, Contributor
MapleStory Live’s New Demon Slayer Vanquishes Evil Across the Land
Halloween is right around the corner, and Nexon celebrates the annual tradition with the inclusion of the Demon Slayer, a brand new character in their wildly popular MapleStory Live. Featuring a devilish style, the Demon Slayer introduces a new combat system that’s entirely unique to the class, allowing players to absorb Demon Fury with combos and unleash chaotic Attack Skills. Players can customize their own Demon Slayer with fresh new gear and slash their way through 170 new quests to take on Arkarium, MapleStory Live‘s most fearsome boss.
Just what can a Demon Slayer do?
- Utilize an array of unique Demon Slayer skills, including wings to fly and glide, and the lethality of Demon Fury
- Complete 170 new quests and an original story arc
- Wield the Demon Ageis, a powerful shield with the ability to boost the Demon Slayer’s stats
- Collect over 200 items like weapons, clothing, and the Demon Aegis to customize your very own Demon Slayer
- Battle the Black Mage’s commander Arkarium, the most challenging boss in all of MapleStory Live
- Discover the mysterious Ereve region, including 8 new maps, 9 new monsters, and new loot drops