Published on October 2nd, 2012 | by Cameron Woolsey, Editor-in-Chief0
BioWare: Enormous Mass Effect 3 Patch Due This Week
This Thursday, BioWare will unleash its biggest Mass Effect 3 patch to date. The patch addresses many bugs in both single and multiplayer modes.
The patch will be available for all systems, and will cover the main game as well as downloadable content.
Here are a few of the fixes:
- Fixed Shepard’s shadow from not appearing after entering and exiting an Atlas
- Fixed quitting/disconnecting while holding Retrieve Object that could cause the Retrieve Object to disappear
- Fixed users logging off or disconnecting during gameplay from not being able to return online until rebooting the game
- Players can no longer grab Geth Pyros over cover
- Sabotage power evolution 6 increased tech damage bonus no longer stacks
- Fixed a rare crash in the final mission level involving the firing of the Cain at the Hades Cannon.
- Fixed the Encumbrance Bar from not updating correctly for the Earth DLC weapon mods
- Fixed weapons with natural piercing from having their damage reduced with piercing mods equipped
The entire patch notes can be read here: Mass Effect 3 Patch 4 Notes