Published on August 27th, 2012 | by Cameron Woolsey
Release Date for Battlefield 3 Armored Kill DLC Revealed
The release date for Battlefield 3 Armored Kill has been revealed by Battlefield developer DICE.
Battlefield 3 Premium Members will get their hands on the DLC first, of course. For them, the pack will release on September 4 for PlayStation 3, and September 11 for Xbox 360.
Non-Premium Members will have to wait until September 18 for PlayStation 3 and September 25 for Xbox 360.
Armored Kill is a DLC pack designed solely around tank-on-tank battles. The pack features enormous maps and, according to DICE, one of which is the biggest in Battlefield history. Details on the pack are listed below:
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vechicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes