Published on July 4th, 2012 | by Cameron Woolsey, Editor-in-Chief0
Activision Celebrates July 4 with 50 Percent Off Call of Duty DLC Sale
Activision started the fireworks earlier today with the announcement that in celebration of the Independence Day holiday, DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty 3 have been slashed by 50 percent for the next week. The promotion is available to all gamers on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. European Call of Duty players will be able to participate in the savings starting July 4. Thanks for being such good sports, Britain.
The Call of Duty DLC summer promotion content includes (from the official release):
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection
Activision will donate a small porting of the sales to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that helps veterans with job placement and training.