Published on July 2nd, 2012 | by D'Juan Irvin, Editor/Founder0
Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition Exclusive to North & Latin America
Seems you’ve got to live in the Americas to get the most awesome editions of Assassin’s Creed III. Releasing on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, there are multiple versions of the Limited Edition, depending on whether you’re playing on the PC or console.
The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Assassin’s Creed III: Limited Edition include:
- Assassin’s Creed III video game
- Stunning 9.44-inch Assassins statue featuring Connor poised to strike with a tomahawk and the hidden blade
- An Embroidered 28″x48″ Assassin’s Creed-inspired Colonial Flag
- 3-inch x 3.25-inch sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins
You can preorder it at GameStop, Amazon.com, Best Buy, Target and Walmart.
- Assassin’s Creed III video game.
- George Washington’s notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution
- Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd’s fabled lost treasure
- The Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish flintlock – rumored to have fired “the shot heard round the world” – for use in the single-player campaign
- Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer
- A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin’s Creed games
Holy crap, that seems like a ton of extra awesome for the less-expensive PC kit, but when you consider that it’s the Digital Deluxe edition, that may explain why you get so much more in-game coolness.
That still seems like a ton of stuff. Hopefully codes get added to the console limited edition to add some of that, but I really want that belt buckle! Check out the latest YouTube trailer, backed by an absolutely chilling rendition of “Amazing Grace” and the gallery showcasing the Limited Edition awesomeness below it.
Assassin’s Creed III releases on Oct. 20, 2012.