Published on June 6th, 2012 | by Andre Gamble, Contributor
Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase Recap
Earlier today was Nintendo’s showcase exclusively for the 3DS. While nothing announced blew minds, we did get look at a bunch of 3DS title scheduled to release by the end of this year. Here are the games shown at the software showcase:
- Castlevania Lords Of Shadow: Mirrors of Fate – Fall 2012
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon – Holiday
- Disney’s Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion – November 18th 2012
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star – Holiday
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance – July 31th 2012
- Scribblenauts Unlimited – Holiday
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Holiday
- Transformaers Prime The Game – Holiday
- Rabbids Rumble – Holiday
- Heroes of Ruin – Holiday
- Pokemon Black & White Version 2 – Holiday
- New Super Mario Brothers 2 – August 19th 2012
New trailers for Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon and Paper Mario Sticker Star are on the e-shop now. A playable demo of Lego Batman 2 is available now, with a demo for Kingdom Hearts coming soon.
Also, here are some lovely stats from the showcase:
- Super Mario 3D Land has sold 2 million copies. Mario Kart sold 1.6 million, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D sold 1 million.
- Nintendo 3DS users have purchased an average of 4.7 e-shop games.
- 70% of all 3DS’ sold are connected to the Internet.
- 58 million messages have been shared using Swapnote.
- Netflix, Swapnote, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Pokedex 3D, and Nintendo Video have all been downloaded over a million times.
- Combined views for videos on Nintendo Video have surpassed 60 million.