Published on May 24th, 2012 | by Cameron Woolsey
Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack Adds Maps and Playable Vorcha Soldier
BioWare released all the details regarding the Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack for the multiplayer mode earlier today. The pack is completely free of charge (until May 31, 2014), so there’s no reason not to try it out.
The pack includes two maps, a new team objective and new equipment. The entire list of additions is available below.
From the release:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Kesh and fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map.
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.