Published on August 24th, 2011 | by Cameron Woolsey
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Has Landed
When the original Deus Ex hit the PC scene back in 2000, I was blown away. It was the first game I ever played that was truly made for an adult audience. I don’t mean “blood and breasts” adult, I’m talking about a storyline that is mature and requires a broader perspective to understand. Now eleven years later we now bear witness to the launch of the third title, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Instead of a third installment of a game franchise that nearly ended with Invisible War(Deus Ex 2) back in 2003, developer Eidos-Montreal took what I believe to be the right choice in creating a prequel to the original game.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now available worldwide for Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
“With the release of DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION, Eidos-Montreal has reached a huge milestone in the development and delivery of our first game,” said Stephane D’Astous, general manager of Eidos-Montreal. “We could not be more proud of DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION and are incredibly excited for gamers to finally be able to experience this captivating story and unique, unparalleled gameplay.”
● A legend reborn: DEUS EX® makes its much‐anticipated return delivering players an
unmatched gaming experience
● Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed
close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations
and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
● Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat,
hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming
● Choice and consequence: Live in a reactive world in which a multitude of
approaches, paths, and tools are at the player’s disposal- each choice resulting in
a consequence that affects the game dynamics and story
● Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges, utilizing deep,
specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
● Unique visual design: Become immersed in a Cyber Renaissance setting that
masterfully blends near future and Renaissance era styles
● Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe – each with its own
distinct art direction – in Adam’s search to uncover a worldwide conspiracy
The game is already racking up some high review numbers. Stay tuned to GAMINGtruth for our official review of Deus Ex: Human Revolution due very soon.
[jwplayer file=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK4k_Ieh8Wg” plugins=”agegate-1″]
(Enter Age and Refresh to play)