Published on August 20th, 2011 | by G. Bargas, Managing Editor
Retro City Rampage Wants You to Put a Shirt on Already
If you were looking to get your hands on some Retro City Rampage action and are going to PAX Prime 2011, then you are either a fortune teller, or are just really lucky.
We’ve been following the titles since we caught wind of the title a when it was in early development. Since then, Developer Brian Provinciano has made several trips to conferences, whether it was him in person or just his game, to show off what ‘The Player‘ can expect from this 8-bit throwback thugfest.
Players will be able to get some hands on at PAX Prime 2011, but their avatars will get shown some love with a little something in doing so. If you would like to show your love for the genre, or simply win some free cool avatar swag, then check out the latest RCR contest. Only 1,000 dudes and dudettes will be able to receive and sport the new swag. Rumor has it that Mr. Proviniciano himself has been giving some away already on Twitter. The winner chosen from sporting the virtual cotton shall receive their very own copy of Retro City Rampage!
The Contest Rundown
* Retro City Rampage @ PAX Booth #3011
* Free EXCLUSIVE Avatar T-Shirt (with chances to win 1 of 10 copies of the game when it’s released)
* Play Retro City Rampage
* Play Arcade Mode Challenge Rounds for prizes
* Grab more swag!
* Another HUGE booth surprise will be announced next week!
* Developer Brian Provinciano will also be speaking at PAX Dev on August 25th on the Making of Retro City Rampage