Published on May 28th, 2011 | by Derek Strickland, Contributor
Brink Updates: Agents of Change DLC and Stats Site
New updates for Brink on Bethesda Softworks’ BethBlog entail updates on the upcoming Agents of Change DLC and details on the new statistics that will be offered to gamers on brinkthegame.com, the website that is planned to offer in-depth multiplayer gaming stats to players.
The Agents of Change DLC is scheduled for release in June and will add a multitude of features like new maps, new abilities and character customization options, weapon attachments and will also raise the level cap to 24.
More details about the new features added in Brink’s Agents of Change DLC can be found below:
- Founders’ Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island’s iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police.
Check the official BethBlog post update for more information.