Published on December 2nd, 2010 | by G. Bargas, Managing Editor
Preview: A World of Keflings
A World of Keflings is the first release in the Microsoft “Games for the Holidays” series which kicks off December 22, 2010. Helping to construct a kingdom is only half the battle. The other half can be shared locally with a friend or over Xbox LIVE with up to three others.
Help the cast of characters level up as you engage in a storyline that will have you immersed in no time. One of the best things that we can look forward to is a more avatar-based experience. There are also plenty of items for your avatar to unlock in real time.
Here are some of the features that you can expect:
• Local and Xbox LIVE Multiplayer Modes: Build kingdoms cooperatively with one friend on the same console or with up to three friends over Xbox LIVE!
• Unlockable Avatar Emotes: As your kingdoms expand and develop so do your avatar’s skills! Learn dances, funny emotes and other new ways to express your avatarly self.
• Musical Machine Boxes: Build and arrange musical
cannons to create endless song possibilities.
• In-Game Avatar Props: See your avatar props appear in-game as you play!
• Unlockable Avatar Items: Just play to unlock new items for your avatar.
*A World of Keflings will release on December 22, 2010 for 800 MS Points.