Published on March 9th, 2009 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder4
Tech "Know" Podast Grants an Epic Wish
Tech”Know” Podcasts have gotten together with The Make A Wish Foundation and Epic Games to auction off a one-of-a-kind Xbox 360.
James Hawk, Senior Concept Artist, has hand-drawn a Crimson Omen – otherwise known as the Gears of War Logo – onto this “Epic” Make-A-Wish 360.
There are many Epic staffers other than James Hawk that have ve signed the Xbox 360, including the following:
- Cliff Bleszinski, Design Director
- Dave Ewing, Senior Level Designer
- Rod Fergusson, Senior Producer
- Joe Graf, Unreal Engine 3 Technical Director
- Dave Nash, Lead Level Designer
- Chris Perna, Art Director
- Lee Perry, Lead Gameplay Designer
- Alan Willard, Senior Level Designer
On top of that, even Mike Capps, President of Epic Games has joined in on the signing. That’s got to be one special 360!
If you’re looking for a more close-up view of the 360, here’s a quick gallery displaying it’s awesomeness. Once you’ve seen it, we’re sure you’ll have no problem tossing in a bid for this one-of-a-kind “Make An Epic Wish” 360.