Published on August 7th, 2008 | by Daniel David
Fable 2 Releases October 21st
Fable 2 will be hitting stores October 21st this year. Also announced today is the limited collector’s edition of Fable 2 which comes with a nice collection of extras.
The collector’s edition will contain:
- Bonus DVD â€“ Includes new â€˜Making-of Featureâ€™ with Peter Molyneux and the team at Lionhead Studios and concept art viewer
- Bonus In-Game Content (Requires LIVE account) â€“ Includes â€œThe Hall of the Deadâ€ Dungeon, â€œThe Wreckagerâ€ Legendary Cutlass Weapon and Otherworldly Bonus
- Collectible Hobbe figure with accessories â€“ From the Qee Collection comes this one-of-a-kind Hobbe figure. Nasty, brutish, and short, he roams the countryside, preying on travelers and spiriting away the children of the unwary.
- 48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial Card â€“ With Xbox LIVE Gold, players can show off their individual hero by inviting friends into their unique version of Albion or they can visit their friendsâ€™ Albion, and earn additional gold, experience and renown to take back into their own.
- Five printed Fate Cards â€“ These five beautiful cards foretell the Heroâ€™s great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever.
If your looking to pick this up it will cost $79.99 when it hit stores. The regular edition will cost $59.99 for those who just want the game.
Source: Gamerscore Blog