Published on July 30th, 2008 | by Daniel David
PixelJunk Eden Feature List
I hoped you played the demo of PixelJunk Eden last week, its a hard game to describe but incredible fun to play and very addictive. On the Playstation Blog they talked about Eden and what features you can expect from the game.
Trophies are featured in the game, the first game to launch with trophies by the way. Full list below:
- All Seeds 01 – Open all seeds in garden 01
- All Seeds 02 – Open all seeds in garden 02
- All Seeds 03 – Open all seeds in garden 03
- All Seeds 04 – Open all seeds in garden 04
- All Seeds 05 – Open all seeds in garden 05
- All Seeds 06 – Open all seeds in garden 06
- All Seeds 07 – Open all seeds in garden 07
- All Seeds 08 – Open all seeds in garden 08
- All Seeds 09 – Open all seeds in garden 09
- All Seeds 10 – Open all seeds in garden 10
- All Gardens Clear – Get a Spectra in each garden
- Combo Ten – Pollen Prowler combo x 10
- Combo Fifteen – Pollen Prowler combo x 15
- The Hundred Thousander – Get 100,000 pollen in one garden
- 500 Dead Pollen Prowlers – 500 Pollen Prowlers killed
- Ten Minute Grimp – Get all 5 Spectra from a garden within 10 minutes
- Fifteen Crystals – Get fifteen crystals in a single jump
- Zero Wasted Pollen – Open all seeds in a garden without missing any pollen
- Three Play Ping Pong – In 3p mode, trapeze jump between two swinging Grimps
- All Spectra Found – Get all the Spectra in all gardens
All the trophies to get should keep you busy for a while but that’s not all. YouTube video upload support and Remote Play with the PSP will also be present for Eden.
Just like with PixelJunk Monsters Eden’s soundtrack is also going to be good. 100 mintues of music should keep you rocking while you play the game.
PixelJunk Eden launches tomorrow for $9.99 and you can bet I’m getting this ASAP.