Published on June 23rd, 2008 | by Daniel David6
Burnout Paradise Cagney Details
Criterion stopped by the Playstation Blog to share details on the Cagney update for Burnout Paradise. I think the most exciting feature will be that custom soundtracks will now be available. Full list is below.
3 new Online Game Modes
- Online Stunt Run â€“ you and up to 7 others compete for the highest stunt score
- Online Road Rage â€“ where you team up and try to stop the other team from reaching their destination
- Online Marked Man â€“ someone gets called out and everyone else tries to hunt them down
70 new Online Timed Challenges
- Everyone teams up to pull off stunts and other feats in the world, against the clock
New Vehicles (including the Hunter Olympus)
Major improvements to our Ranked Racing system
Plus heaps more, including:
- 1080i support for PlayStation 3 owners with â€œalmost HDâ€ sets
- Improved Standard Definition rendering for PlayStation 3
- Support for Custom Soundtracks on PlayStation 3
Criterion’s support for this game has been outstanding. You can expect this update free of charge July 10th.