Published on April 12th, 2008 | by Daniel David7
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Details And Screenshots
Remember that trailer a while posted a while back about a new Naruto game called at the time Naruto PS3 Project? It has a name now and it is called Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.
The Playstation Site has listed features about the game and some gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous screenshots which you can see at the end of the post.
The features are:
- Experience Jaw-Dropping Cinematic Quality HD Graphics: Witness the cinema-quality animation comes to life in high definition. The line between Naruto animation and game graphics will truly disappear!
- Roam Freely On Dynamic Multi-Dimensional Battle Grounds: Prepare to battle on robust, multi-dimensional battle grounds. Take advantage of the unique characteristics of each battle field! Battle is no longer limited to flat ground surfaces.
- Unleash Your Ninja Dream Team: Form your own three-man dream squad to battle your opponents! Unleash your allies to defend you in battle, or order them to perform cooperative attacks against your opponents!
- Discover A Brand New Mission Based Adventure Mode: Challenge a total of 100 compelling missions in Ultimate Mission Mode and experience the original animated TV series storyline up through the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!
- Unleash Massive Secret Techniques on An Unprecedented Scale: Using the power of the PLAYSTATIONÂ®3, you can now destroy your enemies with bigger, meaner, stronger and more cinematic secret techniques than ever before!
- Master 25 Fully Transformable Warriors: Behold your characters transforming into powerful superior warriors in battle! All characters will possess amazing power that will expand the very scale of a battle to the next level!
Now this is the best looking Naruto game by far, looks better then the anime itself in my opinion.Â No release date as of now but I think this game is going to be a hit. Naruto fans and game fans in general keep this on your radar, I don’t think your going to want to miss this.