Published on January 4th, 2008 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder
PSN Update: 01/03/08
After missing last week’s update, Sony steps up to the plate with a ton of content spanning multiple genres. Have a look at the gooey, gooey goodness below!
- Die Fantastischen Vier â€œErnten Was Wir SÃ¤enâ€ – Single Track $2.49â€œ
- Trust â€œAntisocialâ€ – Single Track $2.49
- Extremoduro â€œSo Payasoâ€ – Single Track $2.49
- Warner/Reprise Track Pack $6.25
- “No More Sorrowâ€ as performed by Linkin Park , â€œSleeping Giantâ€ as performed by Mastodon, â€œPretty Handsome Awkwardâ€ as performed by The Used.
- â€œAttackâ€ â€“ 30 Seconds to Mars $0.99″
- “The Killâ€ â€“ 30 Seconds to Mars $0.99
- â€œDirty Little Secretâ€ – All-American Rejects $0.99
- â€œMove Alongâ€ – All-American Rejects $0.99
- â€œSong With a Missionâ€ â€“ The Sounds $0.99
- â€œLimelightâ€ â€“ Rush $1.99
- â€œHard to Handleâ€ â€“ The Black Crowes $1.99
- â€œGimme Three Stepsâ€ â€“ Lynyrd Skynyrd $1.99
Need for Speed ProStreet
Check out these unlock keys for NFS: ProStreet
- Shelby GT500 $1.99
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 $2.49
- Lancer Evolution $2.49
- BMW M3 E92 $2.49
- Ford GT $2.49
- Chevrolet Camaro Concept $2.49
- Dodge Viper SRT10 $2.99
- NFL Tour â€˜09 Network Demo (990MB)
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Japanese Launch Trailer free
Personally, I’d liked to have seen more demos. Then again, who doesn’t want to see more demos? Sony’s done a pretty good job of beefing up this update due to the missing update last week, but can they keep up the hotness with titles other than Rock Band and NFS: ProStreet?
We’ll see in the coming weeks… In the meantime, enjoy what’s on the plate. There’s guaranteed to be more where that came from though, so get ready… It’s 2008!
PlayStation Store Update [PlayStation Blog]