Published on December 20th, 2007 | by Daniel David5
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Details
New details for Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 has come and it looks like we all might need to take a second vacation to Vegas next year.
- Two new multiplayer modes
- 13 New multiplayer maps
- More awards
- Improved Matchmaking
- Customized characters can be used in both single and multiplayer modes with progress to follow
- Drop-in co-op
- Multiple entry points for each level
- Terrorists now use thermal and night vision, shields, and other tactical weaponry
- 11 New weapons
- New camo, clothing and gear
- More Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is due to hit the limelight March. Ready for that vacation yet?