Published on October 22nd, 2007 | by Daniel David
Warhawk v1.2 Patch
Last week Dylan Jobe let you know about Warhawk’s v1.1 patch, now here is the rundown for v1.2. Some new features will be clarified after the list.
Patch v1.2 includes:
* 5 New layouts.
* Clan game server option.
* Buddy slot reservations.
* Integrated Warhawk Store.
* Updated CTF capture/return behavior.
* Internal stat padder protection.
* Booster Pack status display at join game list.
* DualShock3 integration.
* Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight).
* Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed.
* Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, Official Warhawk, etc).
* Added new server full/open filter.
* Fall damage exploit fixed.
* Dismount into walls exploit fixed.
* Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
* Auto-kick of idle players.
* Add to Favorites button added to end game screen.
* Increased VOIP volume when not using headset.
Clan-game server options let you set two clans, one for the two teams available. When the game launches it sorts the players onto their clan teams for all out war. Right now its only available for two teams and is displayed in a different color at the join game list.
Buddy slot reservations basically allows you save spaces so that only players on your PSN buddy list can join. You can specify any number you want so no wanting for a friend to join, he can join anytime.
Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory. Clan-game server and Buddy slot reservation are great additions which really opens the options available for Warhawk. With DualShock 3 support added, I’ve a tremendous need to import one of those controllers I don’t think I can hold off until next year, I miss rumble. 🙁
The v1.2 patch should have an early to mid December global release. If you haven’t downloaded Warhawk yet, Why?
Source: Playstation Blog