Published on October 8th, 2007 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder5
New LA Noire Details Leaked
If you’ve been looking for news on the oft-talked about LA Noire from Rockstar, then today must be your day. Keep in mind that the source isn’t the best (resulting in the rumor tag), but if true these new details add quite a bit of life to this title.
Have a look at the rumored details:
- The game will be a free-roaming title with a historically-accurate recreation of Los Angeles in 1947.
- Team Bondi has even hired a costume designer to research the clothing of the era so the game’s attire can be accurate.
- Aside from main story, side missions will be based on actual cases pulled straight of the newspapers of 1947.
- A US Marine plays a big role in the story.
- Not so exclusive…but LA Noire definitely ain’t coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this.
Again, the source might not be the best so you definitely want to take this with a grain of salt, but that’s definitely intriguing!
Cases pulled from actual 1947 newspapers, and a US Marine is involved? Knowing Rockstar’s penchant for amazing storytelling (the title is developed by Team Bonzi, though), this adds an air of interest around this title.
The possibility that this title won’t hit the Xbox 360, however, is news to me. It’s seemed thus far that it was to be a multi-platform title, so depending on how good this one is, it could be a major loss for the ‘box.
Overall though, as a fan of Rockstar titles, I’m beyond interested in this one. More details (you know – like a release date) can’t come out soon enough!
LA Noire information [Surfer Girl]