Published on June 19th, 2007 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder
Ubisoft Fall/Winter Release Schedule Announced
Ubisoft has quite a few blockbuster titles hitting the asphalt this holiday season, but it’s been all speculation as to when they release. Consider the speculation done.
* Dark Messiah: Elements – 7th September (Xbox 360)
* Settlers VI – 7th September (PC)
* Brothers In Arms: Double Time – 21st September (Wii)
* Naruto: Rise of a Ninja – 19th October (Xbox 360)
* Assassin’s Creed – 9th November (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
* Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway – 16th November (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
* Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 – 16th November (Wii, DS)
* Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction – 16th November (PC, Xbox 360)
* Haze – 23rd November (PS3)
* Haze – 30th November (PC, Xbox 360)
Developers: It’s time we had a heart to heart…
You guys/girls need to figure out that you can make good money during the summer months, because this whole “have no money during the Christmas season due to too many amazing games on the market” trend is getting kind of old.
Gamers have been discussing this for years – we have no problem buying games in the summer months!
Ubisoft gets calendar-happy [Eurogamer]