Published on June 11th, 2007 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder0
Prince of Persia Classic hits XBLA This Week
Looking for a little old school action? Then you might be happy to know that Prince of Persia Classic, the remake of the original title, hits Xbox Live Arcade this week.
Now dubbed â€œPrince of Persia Classic,â€ the Xbox LIVE Arcade remake of the original game is available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated T for Teen (Animated Blood and Violence).
- Enhanced character designs, animations and visuals
- New traps, puzzles and enemies to tackle further augment the classic experience
- 12 Achievements will be available â€“ ranging from the simple (finding the sword in the first level) to the near impossible (finding all the potions in the game or finishing the game without dying!)
- The title will feature 3 different leaderboards:
- Normal Mode: Complete the game as fast as possible, which saves at the end of each level
- Time Attach Mode: Complete the game as fast as possible â€“ but be prepared to start from the beginning if you fail to save the Princess in under 60 minutes
- Survival Mode: Complete the entire game in under 60 minutes â€“ without dying
Here’s a quick vid of the title in action to get you pumped for more:
[coolplayer width=”480″ height=”270″ autoplay=”0″ loop=”0″ charset=”utf-8″ download=”1″ mediatype=””]
Prince of Persia: Classic
AceyBongos’ Xbox Life: Prince of Persia Coming to Arcade this Week [AceyBongos’ Xbox Life]