Published on May 30th, 2007 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder
Mad Tracks on XBL Arcade Today
I dont’ know what it is about cars and carnage, but no matter what form they’re combined into there’s guaranteed to be fun around. The same can be said about Mad Tracks’ R/C madness.
â€œMad Tracksâ€ will be available worldwide (with the exception of Korea) for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone.
* 15 distinct challenges (6 races & 9 mini-games) provide a full-fledged racing game experience
* 12 stackable power-ups (rockets, freezer, oil drop, EMP and more!)
* 12 sleek looking cars to choose from
* 4 player multiplayer over Xbox LIVE and 4 player local multiplayer via split screen mode
* Championship mode & Arcade mode
* 2 free gamer pictures
* Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points
After having played this at the GSB Road Tour stop in Miami, I can recommend this game’s multiplayer. Single player, I didn’t get a hand on, but if you liked Re-Volt for the N64 chances are you’ll like Mad Tracks.
Download the trial to see if it’s for you and let us know what you think!
Gamerscore Blog : Mad Tracks Coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade [via Gamerscore Blog]