Published on December 4th, 2006 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder
RoboBlitz Rolls Out to XBL Soon
It’s been the talk of Xbox Live for quite some time, and the time for it to arrive is arriving shortly:
RoboBlitzâ„¢ is a humorous, physics-based action game full of inventive gizmos, weapons, characters, and environments. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging Space Cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates.
- Powered by UnrealÂ® Engineâ„¢ 3
- Gameplay entirely driven by physics
- Advanced robot simulation and control theory
- 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high intensity action, set in 7 unique environments
- Customized Unreal Engine 3 Editor (Included PC)
- Available in 8 languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish
- Entire game under 50MB via LiveÂ® Arcade
Can’t wait for it? Good – me neither! It’s gonna run you 1200 MS points, and it should be arriving Wednesday to Xbox Live.
Thanks for the head’s up, Deacon.