Published on November 21st, 2006 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder
Small Arms to hit XBLA Wednesday
Small Arms – one of the most fun-looking titles for Xbox Live Arcade – launches Wednesday, November 22, 2006. Don’t know much about Small Arms? Allow me to change that.
Picture PowerStone and Super Smash Brothers with off-the-wall characters, and you have an idea of what Small Arms is. Want a better description and an idea of the game after hands-on time? Check out the interview with some of the team: Lost Planet and Small Arms interview.
- 12 characters, each with their own weapon
- 8 unique levels
- 12 Achievements, including the innovative â€œSix Degrees of Small Armsâ€ viral achievement
- Up to 4-player multiplayer offline and on Xbox Live
- Local Multiplayer / Xbox Live Swap â€“ allows players to swap out a local friend with a friend over Live without leaving the game
- Three single player game modes Story, Challenge, and Shooting Range
- Colorful 3D graphics with classic side-scrolling run and gun action
- Expect premium downloadable content for this title in the future â€“ providing new game play elements and unique challenges for Small Arms fans
I don’t know about anyone else, but i’m planning on getting this one as soon as possible. Is anyone else planning on getting Small Arms?
Ready for Small Arms? [via Unscripted360]