Published on October 13th, 2006 | by Deejay Knight, Editor/Founder9
Wii Accessories Get Priced
Well, it seems that some of the Wii accessories have come to light at the Nintendo of Japan site. Want to know how much they’re going to beat your wallet out of? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
- Wii power adapter RVL-A-AD – Ã‚Â¥3,000 ($25 US)
- Wii Ethernet adapter RVL-A-UE – Ã‚Â¥2,800 ($23 US)
- Wii 512MB SD card RVL-A-SD1 – Ã‚Â¥3,800 ($32 US)
- Unidentified video-out cables RVL-A-KD – Ã‚Â¥2,500 ($21 US)
- Component video cables RVL-A-KC – Ã‚Â¥2,500 ($21 US)
- S-Video cables RVL-A-KS – Ã‚Â¥2,500 ($21 US)
- Composite video cables RVL-A-KT – Ã‚Â¥1,000 ($8 US)
Keep in mind that the prices are rough conversions – either rounded up or down for convenience – but it does give a good idea of how much these accessories are going to cost.
Call me crazy, but you can get a 512MB SD card for almost a third of the MSRP. Must be nice to be Nintendo.
Some more on the Wiicessories line [via Engadget]